READ FIRST – Important things to keep in mind when starting a CBD regimen – Please review our FDA Disclaimer before reading
- There’s a very large dosing range – where some people do well with small dosing, some do well with medium dosing, and others do well with larger dosing regimens.
- It’s recommended to start with a small dose and then gradually increase until you find the desired effects that you’re looking for.
- Some of our products may contain < 0.3% THC and can cause drowsiness, do not drive or operate machinery while taking CBD Products.
Common Dosing Regimens
Here are some common dosing regimens (remember these might not be the right dosing for you)
- General health – 5 mg – 15 mg a day
- Chronic pain or inflammation – 5 mg – 20 mg a day
- Sleep disorders – 40 mg – 160 mg
How long does it last? (remember these are general and it could last longer or less.
- Edibles / Ingestion – lasts 6 – 8 hours and has a slow onset
- Vape / Smoke – lasts 1 – 4 hours and has a fast onset
- Oils / Tinctures – lasts 1 – 4/6 and has a fast onset
- Topicals – it’s not as clear how long it lasts, but you can apply liberally. It’s still recommended to start w/ a small amount, so you don’t waste it.
- Do I need to eventually increase my dosage? No! One of the wonderful things about CBD is once you find your ideal dose, you can stay at this dose without the need to increase!